So, to give you a little hand, here's our NBA 2K22 dunking guide on just how to dunk and exactly how to obtain contact dunks.
Posted 5 months ago in Other.
Most gamers have constantly had difficulty dunking in NBA 2K22 and have struggled to land posterizing dunks when using the Pro Stick. So, to give you a little hand, here's our NBA 2K22 dunking guide on just how to dunk and exactly how to obtain contact dunks.
How to Dunk in NBA 2K22?
If you're looking to dunk throughout a game, there are two types of dunks you'll be able to utilize. These are aggressive and leading dunks, and also they each have their animations and separate dunks that you can open for your player.
Below is exactly how you'll have the ability to execute both of these within NBA 2K22.
• Dominant – Hold RT/R2 on your controller and pull your right joystick up, left or right, while driving to the rim.
• Aggressive – Hold RT/R2 on your controller and pull your right joystick down while driving to the edge.
Doing among these actions will undoubtedly execute one of the many dunks within the video game. Still, certain features will make it much easier to dunk in website traffic or to manage flashier moves.
How to Get Contact Dunks in NBA 2K22?
Contact Dunks are one of the most fun computer animations in the video game, mainly because it is pleasurable to dunk over or via a defender. However, exactly how to carry out contact dunks?
1). NBA 2K22 contact dunk requirements: Just how to attempt slam dunks?
An overall of 11 contact dunks become part of NBA 2K22, with complying with ratings-related requirements:
• Pro contacts: 84+ Driving Dunk and 70+ Vertical.
• Elite contacts: 92+ Driving Dunk and 80+ Vertical.
• Small contacts: 86+ Driving Dunk, 85+ Vertical, and you must be Under 6'5″.
• Pro standing big man contacts: 80+ Standing Dunk, 65+ Vertical, and you must be at least 6'10".
• Elite standing big man contacts: 90+ Standing Dunk, 75+ Vertical, and you must be at least 6'10".
• Pro alley-oops: 70+ Driving Dunk and 30+ Vertical.
• Elite alley-oops: 85+ Driving Dunk and 60+ Vertical.
• Pro contact alley-oops: 84+ Driving Dunk and 70+ Vertical.
• Elite contact alley-oops: 92+ Driving Dunk and 80+ Vertical.
• Small contact alley-oops: 86+ Driving Dunk, 85+ Vertical, and you have to be Under 6'5".
• Big man contact alley-oops: 85+ Standing Dunk, 75+ Driving Dunk, 60+ Vertical, and you have to be at least 6'10".
Therefore, for example, a gamer can pull off an elite level contact dunk if he has a driving dunk rating of 92+ together with a vertical rating of 80+. Only the players that satisfy the above requirements will certainly have the ability to carry out the steps in-game.
For this reason, in NBA 2K22, players will need to have the adhering to particular ratings to pull of the slam dunk steps, except the tiny contact moves stated over Driving Dunk: 92+, Standing Dunk: 90+, Vertical: 80+, Height: A Minimum Of 6' 10". Any player that meets the above rating requirements will certainly have the ability to manage all the dunks discussed above, except the little contact ones that call for players to be less than 6 5".
2). Tips to getting contact dunk much faster
Firstly, you need to see that you obtain numerous attribute upgrade factors in every video game. Aside from cushioning up the statistics, it would assist in striving to enhance teammate qualities whenever feasible.
Also, since you require to acquire the animation, many VCs are needed; it's as crucial as 2k mt in the game. It would certainly assist if you had to read up after that on gaining even more VCs in NBA 2K22.
Lastly, if contact dunks are your point, it is vital to use the best gamer archetype. You will undoubtedly need to build a gamer with numerous preliminary and potential dunk qualities and vertical.
Since you recognize precisely how to dunk and how to get contact dunks, in the meantime, make sure to take a look at the U4GM's news web page for a few other NBA 2K22 guides.